A PBX connects the internal telephones within a business and also connects them to the public switched telephone network (PSTN).
One of the latest tendencies in PBX phone system development is the VoIP PBX, also known as IP PBX, which uses the Internet Protocol to transmit calls.
Nowadays, there are four different PBX phone system options:
- Hosted/Virtual PBX
- IP PBX
- Hosted/Virtual IP PBX
IP PBX is a software-based PBX phone system solution which helps accomplish certain tasks and delivers services that can be difficult and costly to implement when using a traditional proprietary PABX.
Virtual PBX | Overview of Plans
With Virtual PBX, you’re not forced into a payment plan that doesn’t match your business. Most companies will find our flat rate plans will provide the most savings, and give the peace of mind that comes from knowing how much your bill will be each month, regardless of usage. Other businesses, usually those that don’t use the phone a lot, will benefit more from our usage based plans – why pay for unlimited use when your needs are low?
Flat-Rate Plans Best For
- Most companies with typical phone use
- Employees who work in offices or home offices with broadband internet
- As low as $19.99 per month per user
- Unlimited free minutes for typical business use
- No charge for long distance anywhere in the continental US or Canada
- Companies with low phone use
- Employees on cell phones or land lines
- Prices start at just $9.99 per month
- Pay only for minutes used
- Unlimited users
Virtual PBX | Flat-Rates Plans
- Unlimited minutes
- Free calling
- Free faxing
- Free long-distance
- Free conferencing
|1 User||4 Users||10 Users||
20 User or more
No contracts, no signup fees, no cancellation fees
Additional users $14.95/mo.
Free US-based support